Ankang University, a public university administered by the Shaanxi Provincial Government,located in Ankang City in Southern Shaanxi Province China, is looking for native Englishspeakers to teach courses mainly for English majors of Ankang University. Five full-time, English speaking teachers are recruited annually.
1. Applicants should be NATIVE English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, with at least one Bachelor degree.
2. Applicants with a Bachelor degree are required to have a TEFL or TESOL certificate or at least 2-year foreign language teaching experiences in China.
3. Devotion to teaching: patient, responsible and enthusiastic.
4. Age: Less than 60 years old is prefered.
5. Good healthy conditions (medical certificate needed).
Teaching Load: no more than 16 periods (50 minutes/period) per week.
1.Salary: 5000 RMB per month (the salary is paid for 12 months for one school year contract, and 5 months for one semester contract; for the teachers who hold PhD degrees, the salary is more than 6000 RMB per month; for the teachers who hold master degrees, the salary is 5500 RMB per month);
2.Free single direct airline ticket for teachers signed one semester contract; (for Economic Class) Free round-trip direct airline ticket for teachers signed one school year contract. (for Economic Class with the most reasonable route)
3.Providing a fully-furnitured apartment with one bedroom, one living room, one study room, one kitchen, and one bathroom in campus of Ankang University;
4.Travel allowance: 1,100 RMB for one year duration;
5.Medical insurance will be purchased for all foreign teachers by the university.
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following files by email:
1. A clear scan of your current passport.
2. A personal photo scan (size should between 450mm×450mm).
3. Educational Certificate or transcript of Bachelor Degree or above.
4. Bachelor Degree candidates must submit a certificate to teach English as a second language such as TEFL or TESOL certification, or documentations showing 2 years of foreign language teaching in China. Master Degree or PhD holders are free of these certifications or teaching requirements.
5. A detailed personal resume.
For anyone interested, please contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 李哲（Tracy Li）
Address: International Cooperation and Exchange Office, Ankang University
No.92 Yucai Road, Ankang City, Shaanxi Province, 725000, China